Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

A NEW BLOG

I have hardly gotten into blogging and i had the audacity to start one more new blog..! http://mymoviemymind.blogspot.com/

The first blog i started was for mainly venting my frustrations and my happiness on a day to day account basis, thus the name "FLOWING THOUGHTS".
The second one is purely for movies that I am presently watching..I know my opinion never counts but I like to evaluate movies. Have been a movie freak since childhood and have the desire to make a movie too someday... I know HIGH HOPES!!). These are not recent releases....but movies that I'm watching on a day to day basis. It may be old or new, a movie i watched on DVD, TV or the theatre. It may be an English or Hindi movie or any language..


It's just the desire to give my point of view for a movie.


Hoping someone stumbles upon this blog and gives their opinion too.


Ciao for today.


2 comments:

  1. Posted a comment on your earlier post, but not sure what happened to it - seems to have finished.

    Basically welcoming you to the world of blogging. You have a nice writing style and it would be a pleasure to read what you write. Blogging is fun - you can express all you want and you make some nice friends on the way.

    Prefer this blog as I am not a movie fan at all. Hope to read your blog often.

    Happy blogging !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Ramesh,
    With gratitude to you being my first follower and receiving my very first comment, I have dedicated my today's blog post to you. Please do read it and comment on it.!

    ReplyDelete