Followers

Monday, July 4, 2011

I am touched!

Dear Ramesh,
This blog post is for you.! I don't know you, nor do you know me!  At least you have a name, but I'm on a fictitious identity. (Reason: Another long story!)  
Your comment to my earlier post made me feel good about my existence..!
All my life i have been penning down my thoughts on pieces of paper or books and then tearing them up. I felt they were substandard. 
Then i started putting up my thoughts as Facebook status updates and tweeting...! well twitter never impressed me anyways...it's for celebrities and i ain't one yet! (may be i will be someday !!)
My FB comments get great reviews but i get blasted by my hubby for putting up my feelings for the whole world to know.. (Thus my unknown existence here!) 

Going back to my point..your comment on my style of writing inspired me to blog more...so todays' blog post is to thank you! .. and yes hope i too meet like minded people on my blog soon. 
I am in desperate need of "LIKE MINDED FRIENDS". I have loads of friends....but it's like "FRIEND, FRIEND EVERYWHERE but NOT A THOUGHT TO SHARE!"

And hope i hone my skill of writing here....to make my latest dream come true.
"TO be like CHETAN BHAGAT"

Why him and not anyone else? .....Shall be my next blog post!

Once again THANKS Mr. RAMESH

2 comments:

  1. Awwww. I just posted an innocuous welcome comment and look at how sweet your response is. I am totally floored.

    Blogging is a great way to express thoughts or a point of view and slowly you'll build a circle of readers. But it does take time - when I started blogging there were many posts with zero comments and it can be discouraging. But keep it up and a circle will develop. Not everybody might agree, but you can have a lively interaction.

    Happy blogging. I look forward to reading why Chetan Bhagat is your hero :)

    And no Mr. - OK ?? We are all equal and informal friends in this place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ramesh, I'm back...and this time with my thoughts on why Chetan Bhagat is my hero!

    ReplyDelete